|Editors used:||BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools, Wings 3D|
|Editors used:||Blender, BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Autumn Leavesway is a custom track created by SpyKid back in 2012. Since then, the track has gone through some layout changes. The very first version was a really short and simple track based on Maple Treeway, with lots of off-road shortcuts and a cannon in the middle. Later, it was updated so the cannon would be replaced by a bridge.
In 2018, the track gained a remake from scratch and a complete makeover to make it more interesting, while greatly improving the visuals. The new version of the track now features a treehouse section, a cave, a church, and smoother turns. Visually, the remake was inspired by the Animal Crossing games, as of how the player's town looks during autumn.
- RemyInTheSky, for the tree object ( ).
- DarkyBenji, for the water object ( ).
- TAS Rhys, for height correction.
- Urusai V, for testing the track to find KCL issues over the span of five hours.
- Wiimm, for fixing various bugs.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.1||2015-11-29||Removed forced Star-only item box.|
|v2.0-beta1||2018-02-16||Remade from scratch with a complete new layout.|
|v2.0||2018-04-14||Added shadow map and vertex colors.|
|v2.1||2018-04-25|| Update by Wiimm:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Bear Kart Wii (v2.1)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- MKW Hack Pack (v2.1)
- SpyKid's CT Pack (Beta)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- The name of this track is based on a level from the computer game 4x4 EVO 2, where a race track is called "Autumn Leaves". The author didn't notice a grammar mistake and it was intended to be named Autumn Leafway. He decided to keep the name, though, because it became quite iconic. An alternate name would have been Golden Leaves Way.
- Like Love Beach, this is a track that SpyKid made as a present for a Mario Kart friend.
- The church in the remake is a homage to Citro's Wedding Altar, as it was removed from CTGP Revolution within the same update this track got accepted. It is also a tribute to another person that the author honors, as there can be a portrait seen inside and behind it that references them.
- v2.1 was made by Wiimm to test the new KCL options of his tools. All bugs, with the exception of the Wiggler, were fixed by using the options --tri-area 5 --tri-height 0.5 --kcl new,drop – it is indeed a very easy solution for such a big changelog.
Names in Other Languages
|French:||Chemin Automnal Feuillu|
Sandcastle Park – Athletic Raceway – Citro's Wedding Altar – Aquadrom Stage – Cliff Village – Sherbet Ocean – Misty Caveway – White Garden
Sunshine Yard – Crystal Dungeon – Coral Cape – Twilight Highway – Love Beach – Forsaken Mansion – Powerpuff Funpark – Lakeside Hill
Galaxy Base – Dreamworld Cloudway – Autumn Leavesway – Candy Coaster – Luna City – Summer Starville – Aquadrom Stage 2 – Dryland Hills
Icecream Sweetland – Sunny Island – Gate of Dreams – Nebula Lava Factory – Winter Paradise – Bayside Boulevard – Cookie Village – Cyberstate
Hell Pyramid – Blackrose Castle – Skyline Avenue – Fire Palace – Nivurbia – Wolf Castlegrounds – Divine Temple – Color Wonderland
BassBasher City – Aquania – Aura Metropolis – Melody Sanctum – Sinister Vault – Flying Kingdom – Custom Track Offices – Gothic Castle – Botania
Tim's Weird World – Darkness Power Plant – Wacky Rooftop Run – Spike Desert – Rockslide Heights – Emotion Journey – Cascade Kingdom
Urban Gallery – Sundown Streets
Find my texture hacks here
Custom Track Distributions:
SpyKid's CT Pack
Download All Released Custom Tracks (57) - Last Update: December 2019