Digitally Enhanced (Guilmon)
|Date of latest version:||2011-12-24|
|Editors used:||Paint, SZS Modifier|
This is a custom track created by Guilmon. It is unique because the entire road is a giant boost panel. All of the textures are lined up in a grid. It contains and , which are recolored to actually look more like Yoshi. Even though this track is very old and was created using Paint, it was included in CTGP Revolution v1.02 by popular demand, making this one of the only old tracks to be rejected at the time of its release to later go on to be accepted.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.0t||2011-08-18|| Update by Cobana01:
|v1.1||2011-12-24|| Update by Wiimm:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Boost Track Grand Prix (v1.1)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- CTGP Revolution Classic (Details)
- CtocKartWii 3.0 (v1.0)
- Cuber's Hack Pack (v1.1)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: The Top 100 (Details)
- Nitro CT Pack (Details)
- OptPack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- This track was very popular in Wiimm's online races. When it was removed from Wiimms MKW series, a boost track was missing. Since Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2011-07, a new boost track is added to Wiimm's distributions.
- With Wiimms Mario Kart Boost 2012-03, Wiimm made a distribution with only boost tracks. Since this track made boost tracks possible, it had to be included. Therefore, Wiimm remade the KMP to fix bugs and also to set up cameras.