|Editors used:||Paint, SZS Modifier|
|Editors used:||Paint, SZS Modifier|
|Designer:||MrBean35000vr, Chadderz, Skipper93653, TheGamingBram|
|Editors used:||BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Quote from the RC1 release video:
- This track is Chomp Valley, which started out life as boring old DS Peach Gardens. Now it has a cliff, Chain Chomps high on caffeine/crack and Monty Moles on steroids. It also has a lake which you'd be hard pushed to fall into, I don't think anyone has so far, but it's there in case you ever want to drown.
- Anyways, this track is definitely definitely definitely the prettiest track we've made so far, makes Mushroom Peaks look completely ugly (no offence to it), and also took longest to design. I came up with the idea on a whim; I drew a squiggle in Paint and thought, "Eh, that'll do" and made a track out of it. Then built a cliff, some jumps, a lake, etc... Needless to say, it turned out much better than I expected it to, and the addition of the chain chomps especially keeps things highly interesting and amusing :P
- A huge thanks, of course, to Chadderz for coding the SZS Modifier, and for yet again, listening to nagging requests. Because of it, you lot all get a new SZS Modifier too with some enhanced features, so it all worked out quite nicely, eh?
An edit by Teknik was created a few months after the track's first release, known as Hyrule Dogs. It edits a few tree positions to make the track harder.
Skipper93653 and TheGamingBram's Remake
After getting permission from MrBean35000vr in late 2017, Skipper93653 and TheGamingBram remade the track from scratch. This remake adds more scenery and other objects such as Piantas and pipes, while keeping some things such as the fast Chain Chomps.
- ChisSilver64 for making some custom advertisements. (v1.0)
v1.0 model in SketchUp
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|RC3||2014-12-19|| Update by Keiichi1996:
|v1.0||2017-10-15||Remake by Skipper93653 and TheGamingBram.|
|v1.51||2017-10-21||Minor texture correction.|
|v1.6||2017-10-22||Added more respawn points.|
|v1.6.1||2018-08-01|| Unofficial update by Huili:
|v1.6.2||2018-08-10||Update by ToadBrawler:|
- RC1 and RC2
- Falling at the big ramp - There is a hole at the top of the big ramp that you can fall down and end up below on the inside. Fortunately you can escape again.
- Texture issues - This seems to be caused by running in 50Hz mode. Try setting the Wii to 60Hz. (This also happens on anyone running the Korean version of Mario Kart Wii, no matter what the video mode is). An optional texture fix version was included in CTGP Revolution v1.01 to compensate for this.
- You can get stuck after the boost panels on the rock.
- Some bad respawns.
- Bullet Bill problems on the uphill section.
- On the uphill section, there is one specific spot where you can fall through the floor/wall.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP 2.8 (RC1)
- CTGP Revolution v1.0 (RC1)
- CTGP Revolution v1.01 – v1.02 (RC2)
- Miles5x5's CT Pack (RC1.1)
- MKW Hack Pack (v1.6)
- Pro CT Pack (RC1)
- Skipper's 200kmh Distribution (v1.6)
- Teknik Kart Wii (Hyrule Dogs)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- Wine's CT Pack (RC3)
- Zef's CT Pack (v1.6)
Names in Other Languages
|Portuguese:||Vale dos Chomps|
CTMKF PC Font
Chomp Valley – N64 Wario Stadium
Mario Kart DS ports:
Heaven & Hell – Fr33ze Circuit – Wooden Skyroad – Frosty Mountains – Grassland Road – Rainbow Ray Road – Bowser's Lava Circle – Ermelber Circuit 1 – Lonely Island – Mario Circuit 0.5 – Carrera Circuit – Generic Raceway – DS Mario Circuit – GCN Luigi Circuit – DS Palm Shore – Akina Pass – Candyland – Rocky Hills – DS Luigi's Cookie Pinball
SNES Mario Circuit 1 Beta 1
Skipper's MK8(D) Music Pack
Chomp Valley Remake – Alpine Circuit
Custom Caracters & Karts:
Skipper's 200kmh Distribution