|Date of latest version:||2020-06-13|
|Editors used:||Blender, BrawlBox, KMP Cloud, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, Post-Effect Editor, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Colorado is a custom track created by Hollend. It is a remake of the track with the same name in the game Mickey's Speedway USA, from its N64 version. The model was ripped, then the author textured the whole model and added extra elements, such as trees and wooden ramps to prevent the player from falling off.
- Jasperr, for providing textures from the Mario Kart 7 version of DS DK Pass.
- Tock, for helping with the KMP.
- Dxrk, for his snow effect ( ).
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.11||2020-03-31||Added a snow effect.|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- Custom Kart Wii (Details)
- JHFR CT Pack (v1.3)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Infinite (Details)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- Nitro CT Pack (v1.3)
- s☆Ris CT Pack (Details)
Names in Other Languages
Containers Raceway – Hollend's Track 1 – Hollend's Track 2 – Pinewood Path – Quicksand Trail – Viennese Piantas Concert – Haunted Gardens
MSUSA Alaska – MSUSA Grand Canyon – MSUSA Philadelphia – MSUSA Indianapolis – MSUSA Chicago – MSUSA Las Vegas – MSUSA New Orleans – MSUSA Colorado
GBA Peach Circuit