|Date of latest version:||2020-06-13|
|Editors used:||Blender, BrawlBox, KMP Cloud, Lorenzi's KMP Editor, Post-Effect Editor, SketchUp, Wiimms SZS Tools|
Colorado is the last track of the Frantic Finale cup from Mickey's Speedway USA. Hollend remade it as a custom track for Mario Kart Wii. The model was ripped, then the author textured it and added extra elements, such as trees and wooden ramps to prevent the player from falling off.
- Jasperr, for providing textures from the Mario Kart 7 version of DS DK Pass.
- Tock, for helping with the KMP.
- Dxrk, for his snow effect ( ).
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.11||2020-03-31||Added a snow effect.|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- Custom Kart Wii (Details)
- JHRS CT Pack (v1.3)
- Mario Kart Cris (Details)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Infinite (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Deluxe (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- Nitro CT Pack (v1.3)
- s☆Ris CT Pack (Details)
- Yosh's Track Pack DX (Details)
Names in Other Languages
Containers Raceway – Hollend's Track 1 – Hollend's Track 2 – Pinewood Path – Quicksand Trail – Viennese Piantas Concert – Haunted Gardens
MSUSA Alaska – MSUSA Grand Canyon – MSUSA Philadelphia – MSUSA Indianapolis – MSUSA Chicago – MSUSA Las Vegas – MSUSA New Orleans – MSUSA Colorado
GBA Peach Circuit – Polar Outpost – Crossing Town