||BrawlBox, Cinema4D, CTools, KMP Cloud, Photoshop CC, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools
Evening Harbor is a custom track made by Jiyuu. It was initially the author's first track, but texture issues and other problems delayed the release by one month. The track is globally divided into five sections: the first one consists of a small garden with trees that leads to the village. The second section is the village itself, with some shops, a statue of Princess Daisy and some Piantas; there is also a shortcut that goes through the buildings. The third section is the cargo section — as the bridge is under construction, you have to make a detour to continue the race. The fourth section consists of a cavern that will bring the player up into the mountains, then back to the plains by driving on the road of the mountain. Finally, a path in the plains brings the player back to the garden.
This track will only work properly on slots 3.1 and 7.1 because of the object pylon01.
The town section of the track, with a new mushroom sign before entering the shortcut
The last section of the track with the island far away
|| Date of release
|| Concept done, start of development.
|| Private release, track is very glitchy.
|| Track is mainly finished but there are some texture issues.
|| First release
- Fixed a wall and containers with misplaced textures.
- Changed the texture of the road after the cave section.
- Changed the texture of the windows to a more transparent one.
- Added some torches in the cave section.
- Added multiple invisible walls.
- Added palm tree sprites on the island.
- Added a "mushroom sign" before the shortcut in the town.
- Added a secret area.
- Added a secret cannon that brings the player to the island.
- Lowered the finish line flag.
- Positioned the start line a bit back.
- Minor KCL changes.
- Rebuilt KCL.
- Re-encoded the textures to lighten the course model.
- Added mipmaps.
- Fixed moiré pattern.
- Fixed some texture misplacements.
- Added a couple of new respawn points and fixed the unfair old ones.
- Added some check points.
- Added an item route for the shortcut in the town.
- Cleaned objects in the KMP.
- Added multiple arrows.
- Added boost pads and Chain Chomps at the last section of the track.
- Added Monty Moles in the plain section.
- Changed the texture of the mountain road.
- Removed the cannon from the island.
|| Update by ANoob and Jiyuu:
- Added multiple item routes and adjusted existing routes.
- Adjusted check points.
- Added a respawn point.
- Improved cameras.
- Fixed three upside down textures.
- Other minor texture adjustments.
- Added a bridge at the beginning.
- Added many fences all the track long.
- Added torches' surface color on the walls in the cave.
- All textures are now flipped correctly.
- Replaced the Chain Chomps with Coconut Mall's cars.
- Removed duplicated textures.
- Removed some objects.
- Major KCL changes.
- Brighter textures.
- Other visual and gameplay improvements.
- Adjusted item routes.
- Visual corrections.
- Added shadows.
- Changed the bridge before the cargo section.
- Optimized KCL and the course model.
- Visual corrections and improvements.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
Names in Other Languages
||Port du soir
||Porto alla Sera
||Puerto al Atardecer
- Known as Evening Harbour
in Europe and Australia
By the same author: Jiyuu