From Custom Mario Kart
|Date of latest version:||2019-08-25|
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.1||2012-04-03||Improved item and enemy routes.|
|v1.2||2012-05-17||Fixed many bugs.|
|v1.2.ctgp||2012-09-30|| Update by MrBean35000vr:
|v1.2.hp||2015-06-01|| Update by Huili:
|v1.3||2015-01-30|| Update by Keiichi1996:
|v1.4||2019-08-25|| Update by Huili:
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- 3hunts's Custom Track Pack (v1.4)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (v1.4)
- JHFR CT Pack (v1.4)
- MKW Hack Pack (v1.2.hp)
- Wine's CT Pack (Details)
Names in Other Languages
|Spanish:||Isla Salvaje (NTSC)|
Isla Selvática (PAL)
- Punch City 2, Rooster Island and Fishdom Island are visible in the background.
- In extension to this, the wooden sign with three arrows near the beginning originally named the three tracks. The arrows still point the direction of each track.
- Punch City 2 appeared in this track before it was released. The decision later made by the author of Punch City to set it near Helado Mountain contradicts the tropical setting of this track.
- The track was created entirely with no set design to start with.