The Rabbit Hole
|Editors used:||BrawlBox, CTools, KMP Cloud, SketchUp, SZS Modifier, Wiimms SZS Tools|
- "One item makes you larger, and one item makes you small..."
The Rabbit Hole is a track based on the story of Alice in Wonderland. It features a lot of sceneries and objects from the story, though some parts do not stick to the original story.
It is recommended to put this track over slot 7.3 or 8.3 for extra road effect.
- Wexos, for helping out with texture animations and porting objects.
- Keiichi1996, for the Koopa Troopa from Undiscovered Offlimit.
- maczkopeti, for pointing out that textures imported with CTools do not use mipmaps even when they are activated in BrawlBox.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|Beta||2015-12-03||First public release|
|RC2||2015-12-20||Walls of the rabbit hole are solid again. They were accidently auto-removed in RC1.|
|RC3-alt1||2016-02-16|| Update by Torran:
|RC4||2019-05-22||Update by Wiimm based on RC3:|
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- Miles5x5's CT Pack (RC3)
- MKW Hack Pack (RC3-alt1)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
Names in Other Languages
|French:||Le Terrier du Lapin|
|Italian:||Il Buco del Coniglio|
|Portuguese:||O buraco do Coelho|
|Spanish:||El Hoyo del Conejo|
Conker's Bad Fur Raceway – Dragonite's Island – Electric Shredder – Mansion of Madness – Melting Magma Melee – SSBB Port Town Aero Dive – Spacy Space Race – The Chamber – The Rabbit Hole – Twin Peaks