|Creator:||Baoulettes, WorldsBoss, Tock|
|Date of latest version:||2018-06-05|
Petite Park is a custom track created by Baoulettes, WorldsBoss and Tock. It takes place in a small park surrounded by many large buildings that is supposedly deep in the heart of Mushroom City. The original design can be seen here. Halfway through the development of this track, Baoulettes encountered some issues; first, with their computer, and then other commitments in their personal life, forcing an abandonment of the project shortly after finishing the final version of the course model. Fortunately, before leaving the community altogether, the model was sent to Tock, who was impressed with how professionally the track had been done, he requested that he finished the track instead of Baoulettes. However, Tock also had other custom track projects along with various other responsibilities, such as the maintenance of the Custom Mario Kart Wiiki, so another pause in Petite Park's progress became an unfortunate necessity. Further problems were then encountered in terms of placing Miis on the track, that combined with a frustrating limit to the size of the KCL meant that the track was delayed for longer. It was eventually released on Christmas Eve 2011.
|Version||Date of release||Information|
|v1.1||2012-02-05||Fixed Harry Potter Effect.|
|v1.2||2013-11-15|| Update by Wiimm:
|v1.2.1||2019-02-14|| Update by PhillyG:
|v1.3||2018-06-05|| Update by PhillyG:
- KCL glitch at the half-pipes. Video
- The track sometimes freezes online after the race.
Custom Track Distributions
This track is part of the following Custom Track Distributions:
- 4tbMyles8110vr's CT Pack (RC1)
- Boshi Kart GP (RC1)
- CTGP Classic Pack (RC1)
- CTGP Revolution (Details)
- CTGP Revolution Classic (v1.2.1)
- CTGP-R v1.02 HNS Pack (v1.1)
- Cuberluigi CT Pack (Details)
- Custom Kart Wii (Details)
- Diddz' Gang Custom Track Pack (Details)
- Luma's CT Pack (v1.2)
- Mario Kart Awesomeness (v1.1)
- Mario Kart Fusion (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii Faraphel (Details)
- Mario Kart Wii: The Top 100 (Details)
- MKW Hack Pack (Details)
- Navi's HNS CT Pack (Details)
- Nitro CT Pack (v1.2.1)
- OptPack (Details)
- Variety Pack (Details)
- Wiimms Mario Kart Fun (Details)
- Zef's CT Pack (Details)
Names in Other Languages
- This track is the second design by WorldsBoss to have been made into an actual custom track for Mario Kart Wii. Originally, he did not have very high hopes for this one, but after a lot of thinking and seeing how he liked work on the behalf of Baoulettes, some ideas arrived to make the track good in WorldsBoss' eyes.
- This was meant to be a baby-themed track focused around Baby Mario/Luigi; however, the end product barely relates to this at all and instead appears to relate more to Yoshi because of all the Yoshi eggs scattered around.
- The original design contained many objects that were never included in the final released version. That is because these objects did not really make sense and were not keeping with the theme of the track.
- The word Petite is French for small/little, and Baoulettes is, rather coincidentally, also French.
SNES Bowser Castle 1 – SNES Bowser Castle 2 – SNES Bowser Castle 3 – SNES Rainbow Road
GCN Luigi Circuit – GCN Baby Park – GCN Mushroom Bridge – GCN Mushroom City – GCN Sherbet Land – GCN Yoshi Circuit – GCN Wario Colosseum – GCN Dino Dino Jungle – GCN Bowser's Castle – GCN Rainbow Road